Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms. Place mushrooms in a quart size zip lock bag combine remaining ingredients except cheese and pour over the top of the mushrooms. Place the mushroom caps on a plate. Add the olive oil, shallots, garlic, basil and chives to a bowl and blend well.
The saucer sized cap is dense and meaty, with a concentrated, intense mushroom flavor. The portabella's solid, satisfying taste and texture make it the vegetable version of steak. Herb-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe presented by Hannaford Supermarket. You can have Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- You need 2 of lbs. Portabello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- You need 1 pound of sausage roll. Italian is great too.
- You need 1/2 package of cream cheese (4oz) room temperature.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Package garlic and herb goat cheese.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional).
Add chopped portabella stems and baby bella or white mushrooms, garlic, and salt. These one bite Vegetarian Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are a great starter to pass around. Quinoa Stuffed Portabella Mushroom CapsDomestic Super Hero. Roasted Fennel and Mushroom Crostini with Savory Garlic Spread.
Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms step by step
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems..
- Small dice the stems and in skillet, add 2 tablespoon butter..
- Over medium heat, cook sausage, mushroom stems and onion until sausage is cooked and browned..
- Add minced garlic and stir until sausage is in small crumbles. Cook about 5 minutes. Drain of excess grease..
- In a glass or cookie sheet with side, spray pan with non stick spray..
- Arrange mushroom caps to fit..
- In bowl combine the softened cream cheese, goat cheese, salt, pepper and parsley flakes..
- Mix to combine well. I add the mozzarella in my filling. But you can also sprinkle on top before baking..
- Mix the cheese filling with the meat mixture until combined..
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps filling well. I load them up :).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Check at 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and brown..
Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Herb Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. You saved Garlic Herb Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms to your Favorites. Stuffed mushrooms make an easy and delicious snack for any party. Portabella mushrooms, botanically classified as Agaricus bisporus, are the larger, earthier, and mature version of the common mushroom that Portabella mushrooms are one of the top cultivated varieties and are favored by both professional and home chefs for their dense, meat-like texture and.. Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Grilled on the Island Grillstone!