Mike's Copycat Einsteins Garlic Onion & Herb Spread. Great recipe for Mike's Copycat Einsteins Garlic Onion & Herb Spread. There's nothing I enjoy more than cracking a restaurant's recipe that I'm absolutely addicted to. Some of the most popular restaurant copycat recipes are Olive Garden Gnocchi Soup, Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, Chick-Fil-A Honey Mustard Sauce, and Wing Stop Wings.
Put on a hoagie roll with preferred cheese (I'd suggest provolone, wiz, or American). I know Jersey Mike's adds some other bullshit, but they aren't exactly authentic. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. You can cook Mike's Copycat Einsteins Garlic Onion & Herb Spread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Copycat Einsteins Garlic Onion & Herb Spread
- It’s of ● For The Cheese Spread.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Tub Philadelphia Garden Flavored Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Tub Philadelphia Onions & Chives Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Tub Regular Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix [or less].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garlic Chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Onion Bagles.
- You need of Stonefire Naan Breads.
- It’s of Garlic Herb Triskets.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Menu Description: "Spicy, shredded beef, braised with our own chipotle adobo, cumin, cloves, garlic and oregano." The original Mexican dish barbacoa was traditionally prepared by cooking almost any kind of meat goat, fish, chicken, or cow cheek meat, to name just a few, in a pit covered with leaves over low heat for many hours, until tender. The Best Copycat Bread Recipes on Yummly I don't buy mayo often, so I usually just make my dip with sour cream.
Mike's Copycat Einsteins Garlic Onion & Herb Spread instructions
- Mix everything together in the Cheese Spread section well..
- Chill for 1+ hours..
- Enjoy with warm toasted bagles or, chips..
- Stonefire Naan Dipping Breads.
There's no "filler" here, as Mike calls it, no beans mixed into the meat, although. Now that I've been away, I find you can't get any pizza remotely close ANYwhere else. Now this is no copycat recipe, but it captures the spirit of Buddy L's pizza sauce. It complements vegetable toppings as well as meats. Ground beef, onions, and garlic sauteed in olive oil and mixed into a spiced tomato sauce turn some plain spaghetti into a pleasing pasta dish.