Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce. Make basting sauce by combining olive oil, grated onion, garlic, salt and pepper, herbs, and hot pepper sauce.
Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce. Sage and other herbs infuse a classic basting sauce for simple baked chicken. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. You can cook Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce
- Prepare 3 T of olive oil.
- You need 1 T of minced onion.
- It’s 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts, either bone-in with skin or boneless and skinless.
- You need 1-1/2 T of chopped fresh parsley.
In a bowl, prepare the basting sauce by combining olive oil, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage. Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat. Split chicken breasts are one of the cheaper cuts of chicken, and they are extra juicy cooked on the bone! This a simple recipe to make for weeknight dinners.
Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In small bowl, prepare basting sauce by combining all ingredients except chicken and parsley..
- Turn chicken in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place in baking dish and cover..
- Roast 35-45 min. basting occasionally with pan drippings..
- Remove chicken to warm platter. Spoon pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with parsley..
Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce step by step. In small bowl, prepare basting sauce by combining all ingredients. Cooking With The Grilled Chicken Basting Sauce. We like to cook our poultry using this grilled chicken basting sauce on our trusty Weber charcoal grill. The flavor from the sauce AND the briquettes are a winning combo!