Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
You can have Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of fresh herbs.
Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking pan big enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add chicken and coat with sauce, let marinade at least 1 hour or up to overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from marinade and place in single layer on prepared pan. Roast about 20 minutes turning over once halfway through until the internal temperature is 160F. Remove from oven. Cover chicken in roasting pan with foil for 10 minutes..
- Serve, garnish with fresh herbs.