Copycat Carrabbas Herb Dip. Copycat Carrabba's Herb Dip is an easy, fresh, homemade replica of the fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil, and warm bread served at the popular Italian food chain! The herb blend of basil, parsley, and rosemary are what make this bread dipping sauce recipe a close copycat to Carrabba's version. This recipe is a spot-on copycat of Carrabba's delicious bread dip.
He joked about making the bread into a meal. At least I think he was joking. Copycat Carrabba's Herb Dip is an easy, fresh, homemade replica of the fresh herbs, olive oil, & warm bread served at the popular Italian food chain! You can have Copycat Carrabbas Herb Dip using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Copycat Carrabbas Herb Dip
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic fresh minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh basil minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare Dash of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare Dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon squeeze juice(optional).
- You need of Olive oil to pour over herbs for dipping.
Dip Recipes Appetizer Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Dinner Recipes Italian Appetizers Bread Appetizers Herb Recipes Cooking Tips. Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith. Made with broccoli and cheddar, this frittata is keto, gluten-free and vegetarian and serves up to four people. Pour extra virgin olive oil over and mix together with mixture.
Copycat Carrabbas Herb Dip instructions
- Before I had food processor I used a blender and before that cut up herbs with scissors and garlic with knife and would put in bowl and mash and mix all together… Whatever you have will work blender works good might want to add lemon juice and dash of olive oil just to help blending process but food processor easiest and best outcome.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Dip warm french bread in the mixture. Now you're set up to dip your sliced bread in the freshly flavored oil. Carrabba's clearly uses dried spices, but you can also use a variety of finely minced fresh herbs and spices. I always enjoy the bread with dipping oil and spices at my favorite restaurant, Carrabba's. Only on special occasions do we go there but when we do, oh man is the food great!