Herb crusted rack of lamb. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, parsley, thyme and garlic. Add oil and toss; set aside. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Combine the garlic, parsley, thyme, and breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Moisten the mixture with enough olive oil to make the mixture hold together. You can cook Herb crusted rack of lamb using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb crusted rack of lamb
- You need 1 of rack of lamb.
- You need of Moroccan seasoning.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of whole chillies.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Heat a large dry skillet over high heat. Put the lamb, meat side down, in the skillet. Ingredients You Need for Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb. Keep scrolling for the full recipe and ingredient amounts.
Herb crusted rack of lamb step by step
- Start by removing the fat off the lamb and pat dry, once fat is removed squeeze the juice from 1 lemon and a lime over the lamb. Follow by rubbing the morrocan seasoning and some salt and pepper into the meat..
- Finely chop the herbs(coriander & parsley) and place in a bowl to the side. Add the crushed garlic and diced chillies into the bowl along with the salt and pepper, then toss the ingredients together..
- Squeeze a dash of lemon and lime to the herb mixture to give it a stickier consistency..
- Once the herb mixture is complete drizzle some olive oil over the lamb and begin coating with the herb mixture so the lamb is fully covered..
- Place lamb in a preheated oven (180°) and cook for 60 mins or until tender..
- Once cooked set aside to rest for 5 mins and serve with a spicy, mint yoghurt and cous cous salad..
Salt & pepper – Use as much or as little as you like. I prefer to season the rack generously! The Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb Recipe: Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb. Juicy, tender rack of lamb with a honey-mustard-herb crust, all served up with a pomegranate and rocket salad. Remove browned lamb, and place cooked lamb onto a baking sheet.