Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger. It's been a while since I last shared a seafood/fish recipe and so the perfect time to pull out this classic parmesan and herb crusted salmon with lemon cream sauce. This dish is so quick and easy to make and yet so full of flavour! The fish, which can be a lot of different types of fish including salmon, trout, tilapia, cod, etc, is coated.
People like to use pork rinds instead of breadcrumbs for a keto version of Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Chicken and I hear nothing but good things!. Parmesan Herb Crusted Beef Cutlet is a Delicious Low Carb Recipe. Getting back into the swing of things after the holidays can be difficult. You can have Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s of patties.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground beef or any other ground meat.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
You need a handful of easy meals to get you started. In between taking down all the holiday decorations and catching up with work e-mails you somehow still need to get dinner on the table. In one bowl or dish, whisk an egg. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger step by step
- Heat oil.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, marjoram, onion powder, garlic, and eggs. Make into a batter..
- Take the ground meat mix with garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Form into small patties..
- Coat the patties with the batter and shaloow fry the patties. Fry till brown try not to burn. If patties fill spongy in the center after frying put into a microwave 2 minutes so center is done..
- When done add to a plate with paper towels..
- Make the sauce optional mix tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot mustard, and honey together and heat till it boils.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Dip one piece of chicken into the egg mixture until it's well coated. Transfer the chicken to the almond mixture and coat the chicken with the mixture on all sides. Mix the tomato sauce through the sugar and spread on top of the beef. Pat fillets dry and top with a pinch of salt and pepper. Miso Salmon Fresh Miso Marinated Salmon Served with Snow Peas, White Rice and a Delicious Miso Sauce.