Herb Butter. Learn how Homemade Herb Butter (also know as compound butter) with three different flavorings. Herb butter is a great way to add fresh spring herbs to your cooking. Herb butter tastes like a luxury but is so easy to make and use that it could become an everyday staple.
Try this go-to keto classic spread on anything from meat to fish to veggies. So right, you can't go wrong! A quick and buttery herb pan sauce makes these Herb Butter Chicken Thighs a decadent, yet easy weeknight recipe, using only simple pantry staples! You can have Herb Butter using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb Butter
- It’s 1 stick of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh sage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chives.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s of sea salt, optional if using salted butter.
Herb butter is an incredibly simple and easy way of making butter tastier and more interesting. This article shows how to make basic herb butter and provides serving suggestions. This MagicalButter recipe will help you make delicious herb butter. Butter of various types is an essential base for many herbal recipes.
Herb Butter instructions
- Coarsely chop all thyme, sage, and chives..
- Finely mince garlic..
- Whip all ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Chill about one hour to firm, or freeze..
- I used plastic wrap to chill and reshape into a stick, and made indentations to mark off each tablespoon..
Making herb butter is the most delicious way to use herbs! And it's so easy to do! Herb butter can be used frozen and used in so many recipes and they preserve the fresh, wonderful taste of summer! This Herb Butter adds a new and vibrant flavor to vegetables and meats. This glorious Herb Butter gives that special touch to a meal.