BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers. Emeril Lagasse seasons and deep fries chicken livers with bacon. The Emeril Channel invites people to join Chef Emeril Lagasse as he teaches you how to make his signature dishes and so much more. This bacon wrapped chicken livers recipe is easy, yummy and with only two ingredients, can be on your table in less than a half hour.
This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is insanely delicious!!! Super easy to make, a light dusting of brown sugar makes the bacon gorgeously caramelised. So when you lightly season the chicken, wrap it in bacon, dust it with brown sugar then bake it to golden caramelised perfection, it takes that. You can cook BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
- It’s 1 Container of Chicken Livers, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, cut in half.
- You need 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pure Honey.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers, ingredients: chicken livers, bacon, tooth picks, cuisine. Our most trusted Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Bacon wrapped bbq grill chicken is simple and delicious.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400*F. In a small bowl mix the bbq sauce and honey together and set aside..
- Rinse and drain and pat dry the livers. Wrap each liver piece in bacon and lay in a baking dish or pan. Cover with bbq sauce and bake for 8-10 minutes or til bacon is cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy 😊.
The BBQ sauce is so yummy and the bacon wrapped around the chicken only add to this amazing dish! It truly makes for the perfect grilling recipe! Wrap a piece of bacon around chicken liver and secure with a toothpick. This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized. I tweak the seasoning a bit, and usually brush it with a maple bbq sauce near the end of the cooking time.