Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken. Overview Information Lemon is a type of citrus fruit. The fruit, juice, and peel are used to make medicine. Lemon is used to treat scurvy, a condition caused by not having enough vitamin C.
Lemon definition, the yellowish, acid fruit of a subtropical citrus tree, Citrus limon. Its toothed leaves are light green and the citrus fruit (lemon) is oval, small, and green to yellow. Unlike other citrus varieties, the lemon tree bears fruit continuously. You can have Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken
- Prepare 2 of whole chickens.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 4 of sprigs fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 4 of sprigs fresh rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 of cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
Remove from the heat and cool or refrigerate. People make lemonade by mixing lemon juice and water. Drinking its juice with olive oil is a known home remedy for gallstones. As per the results reported in a study by the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, lemon water may provide some protection against inflammatory polyarthritis and arthritis, too.
Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken step by step
- Cut both chickens in half. Rub with salt & pepper & olive oil..
- Chop your thyme & rosemary & parsley. Then combine with garlic..
- Sprinkle over the chicken and rub all over..
- Cut your lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the chicken..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Baste with the juices every half hour. Enjoy..
However, more research is needed to confirm the efficacy of these results. Fresh lemon juice and lemon zest make this lemon meringue pie filling tart and lovely. And when it's poured into a waiting crust, topped with billows of meringue, and baked, it's downright dreamy. Lemonade is a very refreshing drink, and this is the best one ever! Lemons are a good source of vitamin C.