Garden veggie and herb omelet. This kitchen garden omelet recipe was made one Sunday morning when I cooked a kitchen garden omelet with some leftover ground turkey and cheddar cheese for Hubs and me. I walked out to the herb and veggie garden just outside the kitchen and chose a mini green bell pepper, a few basil leaves, and a couple of tomatoes from my Roma tomato plant. Great recipe for Garden veggie and herb omelet.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Make it count!! herb garden; herbs for cakes; horticulture; horticulture in the home; horticulture techniques; horticulture tips; hydroponics; pepper garden; plant propagation; plants in pots; professional garden; raised beds; raised vegetable beds; spice garden; spices for cakes; trimming a hedge; vegetable garden; vegetables for cakes; weeding a garden. To make the Fines Herbs, combine the parsley, chervil, chives and tarragon in a small bowl and set aside. You can have Garden veggie and herb omelet using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden veggie and herb omelet
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Light cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Baby spinach leaves.
- You need 4 of Grape tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yellow peppers, diced.
- It’s 5 of Fresh oregano.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh thyme sprigs.
- It’s 6 of Fresh rosemary.
- You need pinch of parmesan cheese.
Many vegetables and herbs from the grocery store will regrow easily in water or in soil. You can regrow fresh greens on a window sill indoors, or get a jump start on your herb and vegetable garden by regrowing kitchen scraps. Part One here will focus on how to grow a vegetable garden from kitchen scraps or common groceries indoors and outdoors. Herbs to Use in a Cheese Omelette.
Garden veggie and herb omelet step by step
- Place cooking pan on low heat and line with nonstick cooking spray..
- Break egg whites directly into pan. Do not whisk beforehand..
- Add black pepper and cream cheese and stir until cream cheese is just mixed in. Keep heat low..
- Once cream cheese is melted in, add spinach, yellow pepper, and tomatoes..
- Let cook on low heat until edges lift but surface is till runny then add rosemary, thyme, and oregano..
- Fold omelet and top with parmesan cheese. Turn heat off and cover for 1 minute. This allows the cheese to melt and the omelet to finish cooking without over cooking..
- Plate and top with oregano sprig for garnish. Serve with fresh fruit or bread for a complete and healthy breakfast!!.
There is a lot you can do with eggs, but nothing compares to the satisfaction you get from eating an omelette packed with your favorite vegetables, cheeses and herbs. From Greek to Indian, and everything in between, the best omelette can be accentuated using one of nature's finest. Coat the skillet with the butter. A delicious and healthy Veggie Omelette recipe with tips on how to make the PERFECT Omelette. Use your favorite vegetables to create your own perfect omelet.