Hearty Crockpot Soup. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! Ever since crockpot soup has become one of my go-to's for easy dinners. You don't have to wait This hearty recipe can also be more of a chili than a soup, depending on how much chicken broth.
All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! Healthier Chili and Soup Recipes You Will Enjoy. Low Fat High Taste Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. You can cook Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- You need 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- It’s 9 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- You need 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- Prepare 10 dashes of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 10 dashes of paprika.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 lb of ground hamburger.
Healthy Crockpot Italian Chicken Vegetable Soup. These healthy slow cooker soup recipes are going to warm you up to the tips of your toes but also fill you with nutritious ingredients. Meal prep it- Crockpot soups are very meal. You'll love how hearty and cheesy this crockpot soup is.
Hearty Crockpot Soup instructions
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
Home » Crock Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes » Healthy Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup Crock Pot In this post you'll find my low carb zuppa toscana soup crockpot recipe. Prepare crockpot lentil soup in the morning and have a filling and healthy dinner ready in the evening. With a combination of beans and vegetables, this soup has lots of unique. This Cheesy Vegetable Soup made in the crockpot has carrots, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, celery. This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and comforting, yet incredibly easy to make!