Sexi Mexi Stew.
You can have Sexi Mexi Stew using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sexi Mexi Stew
- Prepare 1 large of Can hominy.
- You need 2 can of Kidney beans (light or dark).
- You need 1 can of Black bean.
- It’s 1 envelope of Menudo mix.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of V8 (any tomato juice works).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 medium of Pork butt roast.
Sexi Mexi Stew instructions
- Slow cook pork roast till it shreds.
- On med heat combine all ingredients in large kettle (cook for about 20min on med heat).
- Reduce heat to simmer stir, cover and continue cooking for about 40min.
- Time to enjoy! Warning this soup has some kick! I like to add additional diced onions and a splash of lemon juice.