Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili.
You can have Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cans (15 ounce) of great northern beans or navy beans. If you are feeling whimsical, use one can of each.
- You need 1 can (15 ounce) of hominy. White or yellow, it makes no difference. Since the beans are white, yellow hominy adds some color.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can (4 1/2 ounce) of chopped green chilis.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of Chopped green onions (optional).
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
Freakin' Sexy White Chicken Chili step by step
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Top with beans and hominy. You can replace hominy with corn if you like. Whatever turns your crank..
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chilis, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the items already in the slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. If you need it cooked quicker, adjust the heat setting according to your schedule..
- Before serving, stir gently to break up the chicken..
- Stir in sour cream..
- Serve topped with the aforementioned optional green onions and/or cheese. Recommended cheeses would be along the lines of monterrey/colby jack, a "fiesta" blend, or something similar. I would not recommend throwing gouda or stinky bishop on this. But don't think for a second that it isn't your right to use whatever cheese you want. Even if it wasn't your right, no one has the time to police what you add to your soup..
- Pictures forthcoming once i make this again..