You can have Posole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Posole
- You need 8 of Chili pods.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 3 lb of Neck bone (espinaso).
- Prepare 2 can of Hominy (large).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Valentina or Tapatio.
- Prepare 4 of Lime.
- You need 1 of Raddish.
- In a large pot put the meat to boil in plain water. Add the onion. (Make sure meat is already cut up). Add 1 large spoon full of salt..
- When meat is nice and tender remove the onion. Grab your chili and take the stems off. Add the chili inside the pot and let them boil..
- Once boiled add them in a blender. With the same juice from the meat add it to the blender and blend them. Set to the side once finished..
- Open the 2 cans of hominy. Drain the juice then add the hominy in the pot of meat..
- Now add the chili you blended. Stir it. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Taste it to see if needs salt..
- Serve your bowl and feel free to squeeze some lime. Add hot sauce. Put chopped up cabbage and chopped up raddish..