You can have Taco chili using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco chili
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 16 oz of kidney beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of pinto beans.
- You need 16 oz of black beans.
- It’s 14 oz of hominy.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare of corn chips.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
Taco chili step by step
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown; drain..
- Add all ingredients in a slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours..