Warm Your Tummy Posole.
You can have Warm Your Tummy Posole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Your Tummy Posole
- Prepare 1 of medium sized pork roast or 3 thick pork chops.
- It’s 1 can of white hominy(about 32 ozs).
- It’s 6 tbsp of red chile powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 of hot water as needed.
- It’s of Cumin for flavoring.
- Prepare of Oregano for flavoring.
Warm Your Tummy Posole instructions
- Cook roast or pork chops with gralic powder in crock pot, pressure cooker or boil in a pot until tender..
- Chunk pork after cooked and add into pot with canned hominy(do not drain)..
- In a separate pot add oil and flour, brown slightly and add chile powder and mix with whisk while slowly adding hot water. Let chile have a medium thick consistency..
- Add chile to hominy and chunked pork and season with salt, cumin, oregano and garlic powder. Bay leaves can be used for additional flavoring..
- Let simmer for flavors to mix..
- Chile can be left on the side and added by preference of hottness to each serving..