Po So Lay soup.
You can cook Po So Lay soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Po So Lay soup
- It’s 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Dehydrated poblanos.
- You need 4 stick of Celery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 packages of sazon goya seasoning.
- You need 3 can of Hominy corn.
Po So Lay soup instructions
- fill pot with water cook chicken until tender remove from pot and cut into small edible pieces, then throw back into pot.
- put all the condaments in add a little more water to the pot till 3/4 s full ( do not drain chicken stock already made).
- cook and taist after 35 minutes should be good and ready to scarf down :D.
- eat all you can and don't share with friends.