Slow Cooker Chili.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chili using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chili
- It’s 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of hominy.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 each of Ground Beef (1 lb).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chili Seasoning (See my recipe).
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Slow Cooker Chili instructions
- Rinse beans and hominy. Place into crock pot. Turn heat to high..
- Add the water..
- Add the Chili Seasoning..
- Using a hot pan. Cook the beef. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add beef to crock pot. Cook for at least four hours..
- This is the Chili after cooking overnight. I had to add 1 1/2 cups water..
- Garnish with cilantro, masa chips, and a little sour cream..