Honey Mustard Salmon.
You can have Honey Mustard Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Salmon
- It’s of Fresh salmon fillets, skin-on.
- Prepare 4 oz. of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need of Honey Mustard dressing of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh dill, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic and dill. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add salmon, flesh side down. Cook untouched for about 5 mins, flip and finish in the oven about 9-10 mins..
- After plating, spoon on honey Mustard dressing and top with tomato mixture..