Fish and chips with Toyohira honey.
You can have Fish and chips with Toyohira honey using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish and chips with Toyohira honey
- It’s of Cod slice Cut and skinless (100g) 1.
- You need 1-2 of Potatoes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare as needed of Flour.
- You need of Frying oil 1.5cm in a frying pan.
- You need of Batter:.
- Prepare 30 g of Flour.
- Prepare 30 g of Potato starch.
- It’s of Baking Soda a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 30 g of Water.
- It’s 1 spoonful of Vinegar.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Toyohira honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
Fish and chips with Toyohira honey instructions
- Mix Toyohira honey, Mayonnaise, Salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes to the thickness of your choice and put them in water for about 10 minutes, then wipe the water off with kitchen paper..
- Put the potatoes and oil in a frying pan, turn on the heat, and fry the potatoes over medium heat until they are slightly brown..
- Remove the moisture from the cod with kitchen paper and remove any prominent bones. Sprinkle with flour and season with salt and pepper..
- Start making the batter after the frying pan is at a moderate temperature..
- Add the flour, starch and baking soda to a bowl, mix with a whisk. Add the eggs and water, as it becomes smooth add vinegar..
- Put the cod into the batter and then fry until the surface is crispy, then remove into a strainer to remove the excess oil. Serve fish and chips with the original sauce..