Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops.
You can cook Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- You need 4 of cubed pork chops.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s .5 cup of honey.
- It’s .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s .5 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..