Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry.
You can have Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry
- It’s of The Fish.
- You need 400 g of white fish diced to bite sizes pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 2.5 tbs of soya sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of water.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need of Veggies.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry instructions
- In a large dish pour cornstarch and season with salt and pepper, dust/toss your fish in the corn starch.
- In a large wok or pan, heat 2.5 tbs olive oil and cook fish on medium high until all sides are nicely browned. Remove from pan.
- Add your veggies to the pan and stirfry together for 8 or so min..
- Add your sauce to the pan of veggies and bring to a boil. Add your fish back to the pan and toss gently to coat in the sauce as well..
- Turn the heat to low and let cook for 3-4 more min or until your sauce has thicken slightly.
- Serve with steamed rice♡.