Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken.
You can have Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare of Lemon juice from 2 lemons.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken seasoning or your fav seasoning.
- Prepare of For cooking Honey sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon rind (I grate from the used lemons).
- You need 3 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Rosemary (abt 3 sprigs).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
Honey lemon pepper roasted chicken step by step
- For marinade (it's not a must to marinade but the flavors get in better this way) wash chicken (not a must) Cut chicken down the center chest(not in separate halves) then rub unto both sides of the chicken lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, chicken seasoning. Pour lemon juice unto the chicken. Then cover or put the chicken in a bag and marinade for 30mins. Overnight is even better..
- In a hot skillet add cooking oil and the chicken. Let chicken brown on each side for 5 mins. Then stir in paprika, lemon rind, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, honey and lemon marinade..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees then remove skillet from stove and place in oven. (If you don't have a skillet you can transfer from frying pan to baking dish). Bake for 1hr. Every 30 mins keep basking chicken with sauce. Enjoy!.