Honey garlic chicken.
You can cook Honey garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red Pepper flakes.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken thighs bone in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water for instant pot.
Honey garlic chicken step by step
- Put chicken in pressure cooker or instant pot.
- Add all ingredient to a bowl (except the chicken) mix well.
- Pour mix over chicken, cook on hi for 22-24 mins with a quick release. To get that crispy skin place in boiler for a few minutes..
- Notes- can use frozen chicken, only add the water if you are using an pressure cooker, for in crockpot no need to add the water. Crockpot – cook on hi 3-4 hrs or on low for 6 hrs. Can also put potatoes and carrots or green beans in this for a one pot meal..