Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk.
You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk
- You need 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- You need 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk step by step
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).