Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken.
You can cook Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack bone in chicken thighs(skinless).
- Prepare 10 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- In a bowl combine : fresh garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup and honey 🍯….Mix well……
- Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot…..Add sliced onions……
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling off the bones……
- Serve with white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!!.