Instant Pot Honey Chicken.
You can have Instant Pot Honey Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Honey Chicken
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need of Honey Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Instant Pot Honey Chicken step by step
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white..
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl..
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken..
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release..
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened..
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking..