Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie. See great recipes for Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie too! Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie My son Ty came up with this AMAZINGLY TASTY recipe and you should try it ! See great recipes for Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie too!
My son Ty came up with this AMAZINGLY TASTY recipe and you should try it ! My son Tyrese does this with his chili dogs.this is his ideal Christopher Starr. The combination of honeydew melon and mint enhances both color and flavor of this smoothie making it the most refreshing summer drink I've ever tasted. You can cook Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie
- You need 1 of honeydew melon.
- It’s 1 handful of (or your preference) frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of small handful pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of kool aid (optional).
My son Ty came up with this AMAZINGLY TASTY recipe and you should try it ! Smoothies are a quick and easy option for anytime of day: a breakfast you can carry to work, a satisfying snack or a midnight treat. This smoothie is lightly sweet and creamy with a very refreshing flavor! Honestly – please don't be put off by adding spinach greens in a smoothie!
Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie instructions
- Cut honeydew melon in half..
- Scoop out honeydew melon and put in blender.
- Add frozen or fresh blueberries in blender.
- Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice (pineapple juice is optional).
- Add kool aid or any type of juice.
- Finally blend to a liquid and enjoy :).
The flavor of fresh baby spinach is so mild, you won't even notice it – and the added vitamins help make this honeydew melon smoothie a wonderful healthy and filling drink. Buy Vitamix Smoothie Recipes – Easy Healthy Recipes: Read Apps & Games Reviews – Amazon.com Honeydew Smoothies. Add all of the ingredients to the blender and process until smooth. This week's Smoothie Sunday recipe is for a green tea honeydew smoothie that I've been drinking pretty much nonstop since I first developed the recipe. I love it because it only uses half of a frozen banana instead of a whole one, and there are no other "heavy" ingredients (nut butter, maple syrup, etc.) that would add a lot of calories.