Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta. Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally slurp-worthy with just a few ingredients. All you need is bacon, canned tomato, pasta and a few pantry staples! Quick pasta recipes are a midweek lifesaver.
Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! Here is a simply delicious blend of chicken and sun dried tomatoes in a garlic-infused cream of chicken soup sauce enriched with Romano cheese. All Reviews for Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried Tomato Pasta. You can have Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green onions/scallions.
Sometimes your belly just calls for the simple things in life. A traditional Alfredo sauce actually doesn't involve cream. In fact its creamy texture comes from an emulsion of butter, cheese and pasta water. They make the most delicious sun dried tomatoes which you'll see pictured here 👆swimming in a luscious cream sauce.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Like this Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta with Spinach. Sundried tomatoes just make the world a yummier place! Sundried Tomato Spicy Chicken Pasta: If you have a box of pasta and some canned tomatoes, you can put together a clever meal for dinner. Grab some leftover chicken (or pork or shrimp or. you get the idea), some super-flavorful additions (like sundried tomatoes, chèvre, and spicy seasonings). Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce.