Melon Salad Bowl. Get Melon Bowl today w/ Drive Up or Pick Up. Don't wait to refresh your space. Try Target Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery.
Honeydew Melon Radish Salad Bowl is an easy, fast, fresh, healthy and delish salad. The Dressing is slightly sweet, a little bit spicy and perfectly tangy. It really goes very well with the flavors and textures of this salad. You can cook Melon Salad Bowl using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melon Salad Bowl
- It’s 1 of Melon (Honeydew/Galla or other kind).
- It’s 2 of Large Oranges.
- Prepare 2 of Apples.
- You need of Optional Extras.
- You need of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Cherries.
- It’s of Grapes.
Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake, or whisk to combine. Drizzle half the vinaigrette over the salad, gently tossing to coat. Add the burrata, nuts/seeds, and then the remaining. Sign in to check out Check out as guest.
Melon Salad Bowl instructions
- Insert knife at a diagonal, in the centre of the Melon, push through to the centre, then reverse diagonal cut the next stab, to create a zig-zag pattern all the way around. Make sure all the ends of the cuts meet, or it will not come apart!.
- Twist apart and remove seeds with a spoon..
- Scoop out all the flesh, using a spoon. Putting the Melon pieces in a large bowl. Cut a small slither off outside of Melon halves to stabilise the bowls from wobbling..
- Cut Oranges in half. Peel. Then slice the half orange into strips across the segments, this makes it easier to separate into smaller pieces, without loads of cutting! Add to bowl..
- Wash Apples, then cut from top to bottom into quarters. Insert knife at an angle(see picture), and “ flip” the knife towards you to remove seed pod. Cut slices smaller and add to bowl..
- Sprinkle a little lemon or orange juice over the Apple to prevent browning, before mixing, then serve in the “bowls”. Enjoy!!.
The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Pour syrup over, and toss thoroughly. Transfer mixture to watermelon bowl, and serve. Set aside any fruit mixture that will not fit. There will be enough fruit to refill the bowl.