Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms.
You can have Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms
- Prepare 1 of big jar bacon alfredo saice.
- Prepare 1 bag of pasta any type.
- Prepare 1 pk of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen shrimp(no tails).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms step by step
- Boil and salt water toss pasta in boiling water cook till done strain then place back in the pot.
- In pot with pasta add sauce and cream cheese salt and pepper.
- Im a skillet add butter then toss in mushrooms(optional) and shrimp cook on high 15 minutes or till shrimp is done.
- Add mushroom and shrimp mix to pot along with any remaining butter (adds extra flavor) mix well then serve eat and enjoy.