Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF. Fruity fun for St Patricks Day! Jello Instant Pudding Mix is widely available in the USA but not so much over here.
Friends who don't get a bite will be ~green with envy~! by Catalina Castravet. Rainbow cupcakes are fun any time of the year but they're especially fun for St. Consider topping each one with a chocolate coin as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You can have Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 box of (3.4oz/100g) jello instant pudding mix (vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, lemon & pistachio flavours are all gf, df, ef, sf).
- It’s of milk of choice for making up the pudding as required.
- It’s of rainbow of fruits such as raspberries, cantelope, banana, honeydew melon, blueberries etc.
- It’s of mini marshmallows or whipped coconut cream.
Patrick's Day Mint Schnapps Shakes A grown-up milkshake, this pale green delight is perfect as a midday treat or after-dinner dessert. It's only as good as the ice cream that goes into it, so. See more ideas about Desserts, Saint patties, Food. Patrick's Day Krispie Treats Foodtastic Mom Need St.
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- If using dairy milk follow the box directions and add 2 cups / 480mls milk to the pudding. Whip up, spoon into bowls & chill as normal.
- If using alternative milk, use 2 boxes of pudding but only add 2 cups of milk in total, a little extra maybe if it needs it but not a lot or it won't set when chilled.
- Alternatively still you could use custard, yoghurt, ice cream etc.
- I used jello pistachio instant pudding to go along with the green Irish theme. You could use vanilla or banana flavour and add some green food colouring.
- Slice or chop your chosen fruit so you can make a rainbow picture from the pieces.
- Set them on top of the chilled pudding and use mini vegan marshmallows or whipped coconut cream to make puffy cloud decorations.
- Great for kids at any time of the year but especially on St Patricks Day!.
Patrick's Day dessert recipes for your next meal from Taste of Home. Patrick's Day cakes, cookies, and more St. If you want to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with special sweets and treats but you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, these are the recipes for you. They come together quickly without a lot of fuss, but lucky you, they still look party-perfect.