Horseradish Bacon Dip. Find Deals on Bacon And Horseradish Dip in Groceries on Amazon. I've had store-bought bacon horseradish dip that I love and this dip did not taste like that. A co-worker brought this dip to a food day we always hold for office birthdays.
I made it one time and went through the entire tub in a single evening. This crowd-pleasing dip gets its smoky, creamy deliciousness from crumbled bacon and smooth sour cream. This Bacon Horseradish Dip is almost an exact match to the favorite! You can cook Horseradish Bacon Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Horseradish Bacon Dip
- It’s 4 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bacon bits, I used a 2.8 package of Oscar Mayer brand precooked.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Horseradish cream, deli style (start with less and adjust to your liking).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder & onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped green onion or chives.
The only difference is that the bacon crumbles are a bit bigger than the store-bought. I made them as small as possible by crumbling the bacon in my small food processor instead of trying to do it by hand. Sour cream, bacon bits, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder are blended into a zesty dip for crackers. Fry bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
Horseradish Bacon Dip instructions
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Place in a serving dish, cover and chill until served..
- Great with raw veggies, crackers, or chips..
Transfer to paper towel-lined plate and cool completely. In medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Place onion mixture in bowl; add bacon. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, pepper, and salt; mix well until blended. Rich and creamy, this dip is so much better than the store bought dip!