Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce. HORSERADISH SAUCE In a small bowl, combine the steak seasoning, rosemary and thyme; rub over meat. Using the point of a sharp knife, make eight slits in the tenderloin. Combine all ingredients except tenderloin in a large non-metallic bowl.
Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and discard the marinade but leave the herbs that cling to the meat. You can cook Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Minced Greek Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Tarragon.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Horseradish.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
Horseradish Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients and chill-make the day. For the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, pepper and chives. Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin Salad with Balsamic Strawberries and Goat Cheese. Pan-Roasted Lime Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa and Almond Rice.
Marinated Pork Tenderloin w/Horseradish Sauce instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Add tenderloin(s) and coat thuroughly. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Add butter to an oven-safe skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sear the marinated tenderloin(s) on all sides until a brown crust has formed..
- Place pan with tenerloin(s) into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F..
- Mix together horseradish sauce ingredients in separate bowl and set aside..
- Remove meat when finished and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing..
- Serve in 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices with sauce on the side..
Mustard-marinated pork tenderloin is a super-easy, make-ahead recipe that combines tender pork with mustard, garlic, and oregano. If you love mustard, combine some Dijon mustard with some sour cream, and use that as a sauce when you serve the pork. Make sure that you use pork tenderloin in. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, horseradish cream, heavy cream, oregano, and lemon juice; season. This recipe for maple-garlic marinated pork tenderloin really is quite perfect.