Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie. MUSHROOM BOREK,MUSHROOM CHEESE PIE The filling is a mixture of cheese, mushrooms and herbs like parsley, fresh dill and green onions. This recipe for Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Pie is super easy to prepare and a joy to eat! When you need something warm and comforting after a long day, there's.
Buy the ingredients for our Little mushroom and cheese pies recipe from Tesco today. Saute onions and mushrooms in butter. A mushroom pie is a food item that can be made by combining a pie dish, pastry dough, and a sulliuscep cap to create an uncooked mushroom pie and cooking it on a range or stove. You can have Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie
- Prepare 2 packages of puff pastry.
- You need 150 g of cold cut meat of your choice.
- It’s 200 g of easy melting cheese.
- You need 200 g of champion mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of curd.
- Prepare 150 g of green pesto.
- Prepare 3 of tbp bolognese tomato sauce.
- Prepare 50 g of butter for buttering the ovenproof dish.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk for top of pie.
- You need of For the caramelized onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 3 of big onions.
- You need 4 tbsp of mustard with added horseradish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of masala spice mix.
- Prepare of For tomato salad.
- Prepare 6 pieces of red raddish.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of big cucumber.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
View top rated Mushroom pie cheese recipes with ratings and reviews. Low Calorie Mushrooms With Cheese, Scalloped Mushrooms With Cheese, Three Mushroom, Camembert Cheese. Be the first to review this recipe. Mini chicken mushroom cheese pie Mushroom and cheese pie.
Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie step by step
- I buttered the ovenproof dish: bottom and walls too.
- Then I carefully put the puff pastry into the dish, best idea is to put two layers to "strenghten" the "walls"..
- Next I made the caramelized onions: on little oil I fried the onions, adding salt and sugar, scraping often. I did this on a low flame so they dont burn. When onions are caramelized I took them out of the pan but left the oil in it for the mushrooms..
- I peeled the champion mushroom and cut them into slices. I put them on the oil left behind by the onion, added some more oil, added the masala spice mix and added the mustard which has horse radish in it. I stirred them often, and I let them get a nice brown colour. Then I added back the caramelized onions and kept stirring for a short time on high flame..
- I put the cold cut meat as first layer on the puff pastry.
- Then added grated cheese and anothe layer of meet, and a layer of bolognese tomato sauce mixed with some green pesto.
- Then came the mushrooms with onion and more cheese.
- Next I mixed the curd with the rest of the pesto, put it as next layer, then covered it with another layer of cold cut meat. I put some mustard- horse radish mix on top of the meat..
- Next I made the decoration top out of puff pastry, gave it an egg yolh wash and put it in the oven on 250 degrees celcius, till the top puff pastry got golden..
- I made a salad by cutting the radish, tomato and onion into same sized cubes and gave it a dressing by mixing lemon juice with salt and sugar.
- For the cucumber salad I mixed the shredded cucumber with the smashed garlic cloves and gave it a dressing made of lemon juice with salt and sugar.
Portion of fresh-baked, mushroom-cheese pie isolated on white Chicken mushroom cheese in roll. Cheese pie with mushrooms, herbs and sour creme, on wooden table background. Mushrooms gratin with cream, cheese, French dish. This low carb spinach mushroom cheese quiche is quick and easy to prepare when you don't have a lot of time for dinner. Can be made with or without a crust.