Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy. Wrap each filet mignon with a piece of thick-cut bacon and overlap the ends. Insert a toothpick through the exposed end of the bacon and into the Skillets with heat-proof handles can be placed directly in the oven without requiring a new pan. Why wrap the food in bacon?
Generously salt and pepper both sides of the steak. Wrap the steak with the bacon and secure with a toothpick. Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy
- It’s of Steak.
- It’s 4 (14 oz) of Filet Mignon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4 of Thyme.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
- It’s 14 of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 14 Slices of Bacon.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Spiced Bok Choy.
- It’s 1 lb of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Beef Broth.
- You need 6 of sweet pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 of cp green onion.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/8 of cp cilantro, chopped.
Try our recipe for bacon-wrapped filet. While filet mignon rarely needs help in the flavor department, bacon just seems to make it better. If you can find a pre-wrapped steak, then that is a plus, however, wrapping the steak yourself will give you the option of what type of bacon to use. Today I'll show you How to Make Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon on a good-old Weber charcoal grill!
Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides. When oil is just about to smoke, add steak. Cook until very seared, about 5 minutes, then flip and add butter and thyme. Baste with butter and cook another 5 minutes..
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until cooked to your liking, about 5 minutes for medium rare. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before slicing..
- Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel. Mix paprika, salt, and pepper together and season both sides of shrimp. Wrap half cooked bacon around shrimp and hold it with half toothpicks. In a skillet with medium heat. Add oil. Sauté until nice golden brown (about 3min) and flip over. Continue to sauté. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Trim the ends of the bok choy. Wash, pat dry with paper towels, and then set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until soft, and then add the bok choy. Cook for 1 minute, or until the bok choy just starts to wilt..
- Stir in the oyster sauce, beef broth, and peppers, onions, cilantro, and green onion (reserve 1/4 green onion for garnish) and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through..
- Place Spiced Bok Choy on bottom. Cut filet in half or in slices. Remove toothpicks and too with bacon wrapped shrimp. Garnish with remaining green onion..
- (Half cut is shown at Medium Rare; Slices shown are Rare).
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Here's what you'll need for this bacon wrapped filet recipe. The only thing better than filet mignon is a bacon wrapped filet mignon. You can have a mouth-watering air fryer filet mignon, in under ten minutes. Add china, candles, and table linens for a romantic dinner for two or pair with shrimp, scallops, or lobster tail for a summer surf n' turf night that. Filet mignon wrapped in bacon is one of the easy and delicious keto dinners you can prepare for yourself and your family.