Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops. Great recipe for Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops. In this course, we are bringing in clams, scallops, rib-eye and pasta into one delicious plate. Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops step by step.
Add pasta; cook until al dente according to package instructions. In this course, we are bringing in clams, scallops, rib-eye and pasta into one delicious plate. In this course, we are bringing in clams, scallops, rib-eye and pasta into one delicious plate. You can cook Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of linguine.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb of bay or sea scallops, tough muscles removed.
- You need 1 pint of container ripe grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped tarragon leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of vidalia spring onion, into strips.
- It’s of Coarse salt.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Chopped tarragon leaves, reserved.
- It’s of Horseradish Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly chopped chive.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Rib-eye Steak.
- Prepare 2 3/4 inch of thick rib-eyes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
In this course, we are bringing in clams, scallops, rib-eye and pasta into one delicious plate. Add bottled clam juice along with liquid from canned clams but not the clam meat. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. In a saute pan over medium heat, add crushed garlic and then add the garlic butter and wine.
Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops instructions
- For the horseradish sauce, mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate..
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil, and add salt generously. Add pasta; cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water..
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red-pepper flakes; toast until lightly golden and fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer garlic to a small bowl; set aside.
- Add wine, butter, lemon juice, and stir until fragrant (about 30sec). Add clams to pan and cover until they open. Then add tomatoes, onions, parsley, all but a bit of chopped tarragon leaves, and cook, stirring frequently,. Season with salt and pepper and the garlic/crushed pepper. Remove from heat..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the small side muscle from the scallops, rinse with cold water and thoroughly pat dry.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, add scallops to the skillet in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and translucent in the center, about 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside and keep warm..
- Make sure the steaks are room temperature. Pat both sides dry to allow for a great seat. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a very hot skillet add 2tbsp Olive oil and let fizzle. Place steaks in and don’t move them. Toss in butter and garlic clives. Let them wear 3-4min each side. Remove from skillet and let rest 4-5 min. Slice at 45° against the grain about 1/4” thick slices..
- Add pasta, parsley, reserved cooking water; toss to combine. Divide among bowls. Add several scallops in center and top with tarragon. Drizzle horseradish sauce and add rib-eye strips. Serve and enjoy!.
Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the minced garlic and crushed red pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is lightly browned. A very quick and easy crowd pleaser! Spaghetti tossed with clams, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. The kids will love it, adults too!