Tunafish-Ham Sandwich. Take It Easy This Weeknight And Whip Up Our Easy Tuna Casserole. Fill both loaves of bread with lettuce. Fill wholewheat baguette with tuna, pickles, tomato, onions and mayonnaise.
Drain tuna and put in bowl. Add rest of ingredients & mix well. Do a taste test and adjust amount of ingredients. You can cook Tunafish-Ham Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
A bit of parsley, a smidgen of garlic powder, a splash of lemon juice, and of course, tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. This is a great tuna salad that works for a sandwich, stuffed into a plump tomato, or spooned onto fresh salad greens. Cut sandwiches diagonally and serve with potato chips. The trick to a top-notch tuna salad recipe is the inclusion of both crunch and zest.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich step by step
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Some turn out pretty good, but the tuna sandwich recipes seem to be greatly overloaded with ingredients. Some of the stuff in these recipes I haven't heard of or imagined to be in a tuna sandwich. Thank for your recipe for The Best Tuna Fish Sandwich. For a warm, crunchy variation, toast the bread before spreading the tuna mix on. You can also substitute a roll or a croissant in place of the sandwich bread.