Pineapple Slaw. The added bonus of fresh pineapple and jalapeño and Fresno chiles give this tasty slaw a sweet and spicy flavor. Grilling the pineapple cuts its sweetness a bit, making it the perfect match for the spicy shrimp taco Every taco party needs a slaw, and this one will def be your new go-to. The cool, refreshing crunch of Pineapple Coleslaw makes it a welcome addition to springtime meals.
Store in the refrigerator for about an hour to allow the flavors to blend. With this recipe, you will have an easy pineapple cole slaw recipe that tastes amazing. When ready to eat, make pineapple slaw: Combine cabbage, pineapple, remaining lime juice, olive oil, red onions, green onions, and red pepper flakes. You can cook Pineapple Slaw using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Slaw
- It’s of Slaw.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Carrots.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
Top tortillas with shredded pork and pineapple slaw. Enjoy fruit and vegetables in a delicious Pineapple Slaw by DaVita renal dietitian Barbara in Arizona. She keeps it simple, healthy and kidney-friendly with only four tasty ingredients. Pineapple Slaw Recipe the perfect side for barbecue, burgers, ham and fish.
Pineapple Slaw instructions
- Mix the dressing ingredients. Wisk well..
- Shred the cabbage. Grate the Carrots. Mix with pineapple..
- Mix all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours if possible, before serving..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Slaw is pretty standard fare around our house. It's my go to side for barbecue, fish, hamburgers and just about anything. Every taco party needs a slaw, and this one will definitely be your new go-to. Grilling the pineapple cuts its sweetness a bit, making it the perfect match. A can of crushed pineapple is part of a salad.