Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich. View top rated Chopped ham salad sandwich recipes with ratings and reviews. Hot Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwich, etc. It had the right combination of ingredients in it.
My husband used what was left to make a sandwich with. He has asked me twice now when am I going to make this. This recipe for ham salad sandwiches contains a simple, basic combination of chopped ham, mayonnaise, celery, grated onion, and a dash Quarter the sandwiches to serve as luncheon or party sandwiches or serve them in biscuits soft mini sandwich buns. You can have Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish / salad cubes.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked ham fully cooked.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1 of kosher pickle quartered into spears.
- You need To taste of peppercini/ banana pepper rings.
It makes a great filling for wraps or. Leftover ham may be used for making this salad. Enjoy on crackers or in a sandwich. Often used in finger sandwiches for parties or wedding receptions.
Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich instructions
- Trim any unwanted fat or skin.
- Chop the ham finely or put into a food processor till your desired constancy..
- Add the mayonnaise, ham mustard, dill weed, sweet pickle cubes, Horseradish sauce, and onion powder. Mix as you go to get everything incorporated..
- Add cheese and mix once more..
- It should be ready.
- Oh the egg, chop the egg up and mix..
- Toast the bread, slice the pickle..
- Spread the ham mixture on the bread and serve with the pickle and peppers. The other sandwich is tuna salad sandwich..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Ham may be chopped by hand or in a food processor. Mix celery, pickle relish, mayonnaise, mustard and celery seed in a medium size bowl. Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad. Ham salad resembles chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad (as well as starch-based salads like potato salad, macaroni salad, and pea salad): the primary ingredient, ham, is mixed with smaller amounts of chopped vegetables or relishes. Also called Deviled Ham Salad or Pickle Wrap Spread/Dip, this recipe is made with ground or chopped ham with sweet pickle relish and mayo and is amazing on sandwiches or crackers.