Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel. These easy chopped salad recipes would be a great addition to any summer meal. While some of these salads would be delicious next to a grilled main, others have enough protein in them that you could easily make it the star of your plate. Recipes like Eat-the-Rainbow Chopped Salad with Basil & Mozzarella and Chopped Cobb Salad with Chicken are healthy, satisfying and full of seasonal produce.
We've rounded up all our highest rated variations here. Mix together ham, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard. Ham Recipes Offline Is Your Best Android App, contains several Ham Recipes, easy to serve. You can have Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel
- You need 3 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- It’s 4 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Transfer ham hocks to a cutting board and measure broth: If it measures. This delicious easy Ham Salad is made with finely chopped ham, sweet onions, celery, pickles, dill weed, mayo and a little bit of mustard. This recipe is perfect for using up leftovers from holiday hams. It is best with a piece of good quality ham that has been cured and preferably smoked.
Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel instructions
- Get the mustard, Horseradish sauce, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Mix it up and set aside..
- Toast the bread.
- Add the Horseradish mixture to the bread.
- Add two slices of luncheon meat to the bread add the rest of the mixture to the third slice of toasted pumpernickel bread..
- Stack the two slices of bread with the ham on it on top of each other..
- Add the top slice of bread with the Horseradish mixture on it.
- Cut on a bias /angle and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Cuisine A La Carte (Patterson) en Richmond. Add in the ham (I chop my ham in a food processor being very careful not to over process). Season with salt and pepper taste. To assemble the sandwiches: No need to buy slices of ham. Not a fan of djon so I used yellow mustard.