Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. Serve zucchini sticks immediately upon removing them from the oven with the dipping sauce on the side. Note: The zucchini is also wonderful oven "fried" in slices. Omit dipping in the seasoned flour mixture.
Serve with your favourite marinara sauce for dipping. Immediately remove the zucchini to a cooling rack set over a baking sheet. Serve the zucchini fries with the dipping sauce on side. You can cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
The cheese and garlic powder provide so much flavor that nothing else is needed. But if you like a creamier sauce, I think these go perfectly with my spicy appetizer dipping sauce , or keto ranch dressing , too. Place your flour in a flat dish, and same with your breadcrumbs. Mix your parmesan cheese and italian seasoning in with your breadcrumbs.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
In a bowl mix your ranch and hot sauce together. Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. This is zucchini fry recipe I was a little worried about because every time I've always tried to cook zucchini in the oven it's always been mushy these are not mushy they are delicious Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside, these parmesan zucchini fries are going to be your new favorite snack!