Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Great recipe for Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Definitely not a cocktail for the faint of heart or the lightweight. While she is one refreshing, crispy and totally tummy filling cocktail – she's also super stiff and oh so spicy!
Then again, all of their prep work was done the night prior. Use only extra firm, chilled vegetables and juices for best results in this super easy appetizer. Place shrimp on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil. You can have Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails
- It’s of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 60 of Count Medium Presteamed Frozen Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [all extra firm & fine minced].
- You need of ■ Note: Deseed all peppers, cucumber and tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers [+ reserves for garish].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of LG Garden Cucumber.
- You need 1 Cup of White Onion.
- It’s 1 Cup of Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of LG Beefeater Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Hot Red Salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare of ● For The Liquids [well shaken].
- It’s 1 of LG Bottle Chilled Clamato Juice [use as needed].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Spicy V8 Juice.
- You need 2 Shots of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila [or less].
- You need of ● For The Seaonings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Horseradish [not creamed horseradish].
- You need 1 tbsp of Of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Avacados [slice as needed when serving].
- You need of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- It’s Slices of Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Ice Cold Cocktail Glasses For Serving.
Shrimp and Bloody Marys go together like peanut butter and jelly; in fact, cocktail sauce and Bloodys have a lot in common. Drunken Shrimp with Roasted Jalapeno Cocktail Sauce- fresh shrimp are simmered in beer and then served with a fiery cocktail sauce. This peel-and-eat shrimp is so easy for an appetizer or a dinner. I like the remove the whole shell, tails and all before cooking.
Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails step by step
- Mince all of your vegetables, fruits and herbs. Add them to a large, nonreactive bowl. Add your seasonings as well. Mix well..
- Add your frozen presteamed shrimp to bowl..
- Add enough Clamato and V8 to cover the top of your cocktail mixture. Add your tequila as well. Mix together well..
- They only brand I use..
- Leave on counter for one hour. Don't worry. All vegetables and juices are chilled and your shrimp are fully frozen. You're slightly dethawing your shrimp at this point..
- Following that, seal tightly and refrigerate for a few hours, if not longer. Stir occasionally. If serving the following day, place in the fridge straight away..
- Serve with the sides and garnishments listed above in chilled cocktail glasses. Or, jazz her up as you'd like! Enjoy!.
To me this just makes eating them much easier and less messy! Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Then again, all of their prep work was done the night prior. Use only extra firm, chilled vegetables and juices for best results in this super easy appetizer. Drunken Shrimp Cocktail Like shrimp cocktail but way more fun.