Fried Rice Balls. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, parsley and rice. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.
In a medium bowl, toss to combine bread crumbs, fennel seed and fennel fronds. Place beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Create an assembly line by placing rice balls next to the eggs and bread crumbs. You can have Fried Rice Balls using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Balls
- It’s of Balls———–.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked leftover rice cold.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Beef filling———–.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s of Frying———–.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry.
- Prepare of Sauce———–.
- You need 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Dip rice balls into the eggs, allowing any excess to drip off. Form rice balls with wet hands, using a heaping ice cream scoop of rice for each. Bread the rice balls one by one, dipping first into the flour, then the beaten egg and finally rolling in bread crumbs. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high.
Fried Rice Balls step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients for the beef fillings.
- Form into small meatballs..
- Put into oven for 30-40 minutes..
- Let them cool.
- After they have cooled take the rice and cover the meatballs..
- Coat with flour.
- Then coat with eggs.
- Coat with breadcrumbs..
- Set into refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat oil and fry rolling around till all is golden to dark brown..
- If deep frying fry for 4–5 minutes..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, sugar, Horseradish, and salt..
- Heat the oil add the minced garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes and add the tomato mixture. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Let it rest.
- I made 8 rice balls then the rest I mixed the rice meatballs and sauce. Except I put aside a cup in a half for the fried riceballs for dipping them in..
Then stir in rice, kimchi liquid, and red pepper paste and cook for another few minutes. Add scallions, sesame oil, nori, and sesame seeds. Stir to combine and cook well. Rice, grated Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and herbs are mixed together and formed into balls, then deep-fried until crisp and golden. They make a tasty little starter or snack served with an Italian tomato and basil sauce.