Beef and Vegetables. Local Grown Produce & Farm Foods Delivered. Local Grown Produce & Farm Foods Delivered. Toss beef in bowl with soy sauce and sherry.
Stir fry until meat is brown. Add scallions, celery, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms. Meanwhile, in a separate small bowl, combine the corn flour, sugar, soy sauce and oyster sauce, if desired. You can have Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetables
- You need 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter/ghee/clarified butter.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of chickpea.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
Stir thoroughly, forming a smooth paste. Slowly add this to the simmering beef and vegetables, stirring well, and let simmer to desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper to taste. To the same wok, add the remaining oil and saute the.
Beef and Vegetables instructions
- Melt the ghee / butter. Drain the chickpeas and add to the ghee..
- Fry till the just start turning brown then add the chopped bell pepper.
- Sauté for 7 minutes then add the ground chuck, tomato sauce, and spices. Add Horseradish and parsley..
- Steam the mixed vegetables and stir in..
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside. Stir Fry With Frozen Vegetables Beef Recipes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Remove any bits of fat from the meat.