Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A Great Snack or Recipe Addition. I have never had Red Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette dressing but I am going to try your recipe, looks delicious.
Store-bought bottled salad dressing doesn't stand a chance! This homemade vinaigrette is an easy way to transform your weeknight salad! Great recipe for Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing. You can cook Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot pepper jelly.
- It’s 3/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of fresh jalapeño, stem removed cut in slices, remove seeds for less heat.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
This is a hot sweet and spicy dressing. It's great for salads or as a drizzle for seafood, meats and vegetables. The addition of the fresh jalapeño provides a freshness and heat. Remove the seeds for a milder dressing For the dressing, the main thing you're going to need is pepper jelly.
Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly Dressing step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended.
- Serve as a salad dressing or a drizzle for seafood, meats and vegetables.
Now…I know pepper jelly may be hard to find if you don't live in the land of pepper jelly. I used Tabasco pepper jelly here because it's a national brand and you're probably most likely to find this in your regular grocery store. So we kicked things up with a hot-and-sweet coleslaw with thinly sliced napa cabbage and bell peppers, fresh cilantro, red onion and a dressing made with pepper jelly, lime juice, and cayenne pepper. This side dish will not only add color to your table, the lively, crunchy mix of ingredients tastes great too. The combination of sweet and spicy is perfect in this raspberry hot pepper jelly recipe.