Hot pepper stewed chicken. Chicken breast and kielbasa are sauteed with green pepper, onion celery and garlic, then stewed with chicken stock and rice. This version is lightly spiced, in response to those a little more sensitive to pepper. Hot pepper stewed chicken My family is from the islands and we love hot peppers.
Return the chicken pieces to the pan. Pepper Stew, the stew that the Yorubas call Obe Ata Din Din is a Nigerian stew prepared with only peppers. It is red like Tomato Stew but soooo HOT! You can cook Hot pepper stewed chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot pepper stewed chicken
- It’s 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 2 of Serrano peppers.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bell pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon goya seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Chicken and mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
So mind the pepper when eating with this stew. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep pot over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, and cook until the sugar has melted into a nice golden brown syrup. Add the chicken pieces, and brown quickly while turning continuously.
Hot pepper stewed chicken step by step
- Cut chicken thighs into bite size pieces.
- Cut up jalapeños and Serrano peppers.
- Season cut up chicken thighs with sazon goya, Mccormick kickin chicken, salt and pepper. Sit to side.
- In a large sauté pan sauté onions, peppers, bell peppers in butter until tender..
- Add chicken to sauté pan. Stir and let simmer. Stirring occasionally..
- Add can of chicken and mushroom soup along with half a can of water.
- Let simmer until thick. Stirring occasionally..
- Serve with over rice and garish left over peppers if you have any left.
Pat chicken dry with a paper towel, then rub with paprika and ½ tsp each salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, bell peppers, thyme, parsley, hot paprika, and chicken bouillon. Stir together and then add the browned chicken to the Dutch oven. Bring just to a boil and turn heat down to medium-low. Add salt to taste and serve.