Lemon Pepper Hot Wings. Enjoy these lemon pepper chicken wings just like your favorite restaurant makes them; enjoy them on the day of the big game! An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read. "Homemade lemon pepper wings made with fresh lemons and cracked black pepper." Visual learner? Watch me make these lemon pepper wings from start to Toss hot chicken into the lemon butter until coated.
Lemon Pepper Hot Wings. by: Bigour. Hot Lemon Pepper Wings – Restaurant Style. Louisiana Hot Wing Sauce (depending on how. You can cook Lemon Pepper Hot Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Wings.
- You need 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of Lawry's Garlic Salt w/parsley.
- You need 1 of Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Any buffalo wing sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt.
For sauce, in a hot pan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Add wings and stir to coat. Instead of lemon pepper seasoning, the chicken gets tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and freshly ground black pepper—a lot of it!
Lemon Pepper Hot Wings instructions
- Clean and season chicken with seasoning and garlic salt.
- Add small amount of seasoning and garlic salt to flour (heat oil while preparing) coat chicken with flour and fry..
- While chicken is frying. Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce, hotter hot sauce and lemon pepper to butter. (Your desired amount).
- After you drain chicken from grease add to hot sauce mix and coat. Place chicken on baking pan. Pour remainder of sauce on chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper on top..
- Broil until top of chicken is crispy or sauce has absorbed in chicken. (Not to long you don't want chicken drying out) Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
You don't need to marinate the wings beforehand. The flavor will be just the right amount of punchy if you bake them after being tossed. View top rated Lemon pepper hot wings recipes with ratings and reviews. Crispy lemon pepper chicken wings to make for dinner tonight! These wings are not only simple but are fried to perfection and packed full of juicy Everything about these lemon pepper wings looks and sounds and tastes incredible.