Hot Pepper Dip. Now Specific Results From Your Searches! Return to the broiler, repeating until the peppers are nicely blacked all over and softened. Remove the peppers from the tray and immediately place them in a zip top bag and seal.
The comforting and familiar flavours of stuffed peppers have been deconstructed in this Stuffed Pepper Dip. Hearty, cheesy, and beefy – a dip that eats like a meal! This comes from a Rhodes Greece website I found with a lot of information by a lovely looking woman named Susie Atsaides. You can have Hot Pepper Dip using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Pepper Dip
- It’s 8 of Hungarian hot peppers, unseeded.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled bleu cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of romano cheese.
- It’s of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
This Hot Pepper Jelly Dip recipe is a savior during the busy holiday party season. Throw it together in minutes and you've got a flavorful appetizer ready to go! Sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day, especially during this time of the year. In a food processor, blend the roasted red peppers and garlic until combined.
Hot Pepper Dip step by step
- Grease 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop peppers into small chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, mix 4 cheeses with hand mixer.
- Mix peppers in by hand..
- Spread cheese mixture into baking dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes until bubbly and brown around edges.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
Remove stems, seeds, and ribs from banana peppers. Chop into medium to small pieces and then set aside. We use hot banana peppers to give the mustard an extra kick! In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. This stuffed banana pepper dip recipe has the same flavors as a stuffed banana pepper appetizer in a fancy restaurant.